Friday 4 January 2013

2013 - the year of the new me!

Its that time again when we have celebrated Christmas, ate a little too much, drank a bit too much, celebrated new years and solomely promise that this year you will stick with your new years resolutions.

I have decided that 2013 is the year for me, the year I will FINALLY get fit, eat healthy, to make myself feel better and more youthful. I have spent so long being sick and having no energy - this year it is going to change. This year I am going to be the best verison I can be.

I also really want to follow my interest and passion of writing about beauty products and following my interest of beauty, hair, makeup, skincare and maybe even a bit about my new exercise and healthy eating routine.

I have purchased a number of new beauty products over the summer of 2012/2013 (I never know which year to put as it is kinda a combination of the two!) and look forward to testing them out and sharing my views and thoughts about them!

Happy new year to all of you, I hope that it is everything you hope for!

What do you plan to achieve in the year 2013?

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment